Wednesday, November 15, 2006

hmm..

Well, the other half went to brand some cows. I should be doing laundry or dishes or any of the other things I haven't been doing enough of lately, but instead, I am writing and commenting! Aren't y'all lucky!

I'm bored with my header again. Any ideas?

I also notice Blogger is pushing it new Beta feature like a pimp with a new wh...ell, never mind. Any one tried it out yet? Beta Blogger that is.

I squished my little pinkie finger today, and like a real girl, I am whining about it. It hurts, damn it! Oh, and high heels, which I have not worn for forever, but somehow am again, suck. I don't mind dressing nice, actually enjoy it most times, but women's shoes are torture devices that I could live without. Especially when you have like, very limited options in the shoe area. Ah, the sacrifices we make to look good.

And this really gets me. In a women's bathroom is a sign that says If needed, please clean off the seat when you're done. (I paraphrased, it says more than that, but you don't really need to know it all)
Now this is a women's bathroom. I want to know, how is missing the target such a big problem for someone that there needs to be a statement about it?? I mean, is there really that much opportunity to miss? I thought women had up-splash issues pretty well covered. And I totally feel for the gal that decided to put the sign up. You really don't expect that particular problem in the ladies room.

Well, I gotta go do the things that keep the world moving, or at least enough of them to keep my little world relatively happy.

0 Old Comments: