Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A spirited debate

Well, after spending the morning reading legal stuff regarding politics and public places I need to go wash dishes. I must do it the old fashioned way because my dishwasher died. It has been a spirited debate, and I have learned alot. Our forefathers never knew what their few simple words would become when they wrote them, but I don't believe they would have wanted anyone handcuffed and hauled away for speaking out. Conversely, they would most likely have wanted people to take responsibility for their own actions. So who is right and who is wrong in this debate? No one. Personal interpretation, opinions and beliefs are not wrong if you believe them. Thank you all for your input, I'm hittin the sink.

4 Old Comments:

Our dishwasher "died" a few weeks ago, and I've washing them the old-fashioned way since then...and have found it strangely relaxing. I actually (shudder) enjoy it! Am I weird, or what...?

By Blogger david, at 5:53 PM  

One of those things you had to do in the good old days. It is kinda ok...But...yes, you may be weird. Arn't we all?

By Blogger a-fire-fly, at 7:44 AM  

Guess how the dishes get washed here. When I moved out ouf my mom's house - many, many moons ago - one of the first things she did (after the happy dance) was buy a dishwasher. Sigh...

By Blogger KarbonKountyMoos, at 1:24 PM  

Being the mother of four sons, I bought the first dishwasher when they went to help dad at about age 5. I am now on dw #5. It is the best one yet. A middle of the line Maytag, it does ALL the pots and pans as well as the dishes and gets them clean. bonnie

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:38 AM