Sunday, September 04, 2005

Why I am here (not in the Grand Design, just the blog)

About a month ago I was googling sign code stuff (%#@) and ran across ecityblog and his old posts. They intrigued me, so I searched gt falls mt blogs and there you all were. I have read many archives, gone on meandering blog-spot surfing safaris across the country, forgot places I wanted to go back to, and generally wasted a lot of time when I could have been washing dishes or cleaning crayon off the walls. However, I have enjoyed it. I decided to start a blog on the spur of the moment, just to see what became of it. It is kinda fun to vent about things and discuss issues with people you don't really know. I have been relatively unemployed for about two years and truly miss the interaction with people that my job afforded me. I don't miss the boss, trying to get the kids where they needed to go, missing lunch because other people didn't do their jobs, etc. But I miss seeing all the people.

3 Old Comments:

*waves to the FireFly*

Welcome to the blogosphere -- glad to have you onboard!

By Blogger david, at 12:16 PM  

I am truly honored that you would spend a portion of your 30 min. at The Worxs on me. Thank you. That place has actually been in business for years, and holds all night lock-down gaming parties for new releases. My son thinks he needs to go. Hah, like that's gonna ever happen!

By Blogger a-fire-fly, at 2:44 PM  

I'm waving from almost in Wyoming!

By Blogger KarbonKountyMoos, at 5:40 PM