Wednesday, September 21, 2005

wanderings

I have always wanted to build a big catapult and wreck things. A cannon would be fun too. I was in N.Y. (Albany, very cool. A lot of history.) and one of the many things we did was go see Henry Hudsons ship. It had small cannon. I tried to get them to take us sailing, but bribes didn't work. There was a small ? Navy gunship a little way up river, which was cool and provided a nice contrast. The New York State Museum took about two and a half hours, and was worth it.

Here comes another one! I am so glad I live in Montana.

4 Old Comments:

Yes, your catapult idea was inspiring!

Here comes another what?

By Blogger KarbonKountyMoos, at 1:33 PM  

Yeah, what Moos said -- here comes another _________?

By Blogger david, at 11:06 PM  

I was talking about a hurricane, but the rest of my post seems to have dissapeared.

By Blogger a-fire-fly, at 7:48 AM  

Ah...makes sense. Wonder what happened to the rest of your post? The plot thickens!

By Blogger david, at 1:41 PM