Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Same old rant

Well, it's the third day of school. The drop off zones are marked. They put out cones to mark where to drive over orange cones. Huh, do they have another purpose? Maybe protect OUR KIDS getting on and off the bus!! Dropping my son off, he asked why I didn't pull in the lot. Because the school asked us not to, that's for teachers and the busses. "Oh, but everyone else does Mom. " "We'll they shouldn't. I try to set a good example for you, don't do things your not supposed to." Like all the other freakin' morons out there! (We already had the talk about not repeating the words mom sometimes uses when the morons stop in the crosswalk.)

This rant is directed at a select number of morons. Most people are courteous, polite and law abiding.

3 Old Comments:

Not getting any better, huh?
Damn morons!

By Blogger ZenPanda, at 1:13 PM  

Actually, I think it is better. I'll keep you updated throughout the year. As I said, this is directed at a select few. I am considering keeping a log of the REALLY stupid ones and turning it in at the office. Whatcha think?

By Blogger a-fire-fly, at 1:44 PM  

Take pictures! always helps. (Gives us a laugh too)

By Blogger ZenPanda, at 10:50 PM