Monday, November 28, 2005

Winter

Lovely snow. Covering us with a mantle of peace and purity. Granting a reprieve from booring driving conditions. I personally love it most when I can hibernate. I enjoy shoveling once in a while, but it rarely comes up. The other half makes it a priority for our walk to be shoveled first and best. And then complains that the mailman doesn't use his nice clean walks.
The youngest child was up at 7:00 on Sunday, because Daddy promised they would build a snowman. A quick check outside and she was ready. Daddy however wished a cup of coffe first. After about an hour of moving snow in the backyard they came in to eat-and chase me around with snowballs, smuggled into my nice warm house! Evidently Mommy can run pretty fast for an old lady! (and lock herself in the bedroom untill all snow has melted)
Turkey day was great, and thank you to those who left good wishes. After thursday morn. I made it all the way through with out going to a single store! No big sales for me, I put shopping off for at least another week or two.

0 Old Comments: