Tuesday, November 15, 2005

anon·y·mous

1 : not named or identified 2 : of unknown authorship or origin 3 : lacking individuality, distinction, or recognizability

1. I am identified. You just don't know me. Would it be any different if you knew my real name and still didn't know me?
2. I take credit for everything I write, unless stated otherwise.
3. Individuality. I think I am fairly unique. Hmm, distinction... Recognizability. Several of you would recognize me, but not as a blogger.

I do not try to hide who I am, I just have no reason to publish it on the internet. I have left comments on several sites where I am required to leave an e-mail address. (thank you to all who have sent me e-mails.) I would have no problem supplying my name if I felt it was relevant. If I ever choose to attack a fellow blogger, politically, morally or otherwise, I will do so in a way in which they know who I am and who to respond to. However, I don't see that happening. Y'all seem like pretty cool people.

0 Old Comments: