Thursday, July 13, 2006

10 Things you didn’t know about me.

1. I am much more outgoing and likely to state my opinions here than I am in real life.

2. I enjoy taking long road trips just for the drive.

3. I love animated movies, and went to the theater to watch them before I had kids.

4. I have a very low tolerance for people who think they are smarter than they really are. ( I don’t have many real friends)

5. I have problems with authority, but usually repress my feelings ‘till finally I blow up – and then I am really in hot water.

6. Boston Legal is one of my favorite TV shows ever.

7. I love old muscle cars.

8. I love my parents and sisters, but I can go for weeks without talking to them.

9. I get bored rather easily, and do not really like talking about myself.

10. See # 9

0 Old Comments: