Friday, September 15, 2006

Another Friday night.

My girl has been lovin' school! She is kinda shy, but her teacher is great, and she is really starting to get with it. I talk to the teacher every day, and get the lowdown on what's up. She is EXCITED about homework!
My boy is very outgoing, always in the middle of everything. (Like the group of kids that talk to much in class!) I ask how his day was, then I ask if he got in trouble. Good so far this year. He has never actually done anything bad, just boy stuff. Then they give them these "reteaching " things to fill out.
What did you do wrong? talked to much.
Why was this wrong? the teacher didn't like it.
What will you do next time to avoid filling out this stupid form? not get caught.
Yeah, that works.
Screw around in class and you get to face Pissed off DAD! Hey, that really does work!

By the time I started school, I could get decent grades without actually studying, so I didn't. Except for math, hated that. Junior History the teacher got mad at me I was so far ahead in the textbook. Loved history. I was scared of foreign languages though, so I got out of that whole thing. I took enough other electives they didn't push it. Now I think about it, and I wish I had actually made an effort in school. And gone to college... And stuff. But I didn't.
Oh well! Hindsight and all that.

0 Old Comments: