Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I feel I should post something..

but I am drawing a blank as to what.
A picture was suggested by one fellow, but he also recently made a comment as to the pictures I have posted in the past, so.

You have probably all noticed the story over at Electric City Weblog. GeeGuy keeps throwing credit my way, so I thought I should post something. First off, keep reading. It gets way better!

This whole deal, and the politics that surround us as election time draws near, have made me think about the scrutiny our public officials are under. Living under a microscope as it were, every action examined for it's adherence to what is considered right and proper.
So what is your opinion.

Should our public officials be held to a higher moral and ethical standard than the common man?
Or should we just figure that they are human, and have flaws?

0 Old Comments: