Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ha!

Every time I log in they ask if I want to sign up for the beta Blogger- except tonight, it says they are out!

On my stroll home tonight, I watched the cars in rush hour traffic-It took about 5 minutes longer to walk than it does to drive the same distance. (But my ears really noticed the temp difference over the bridge!)

My sisters and I have, for years, told each other what we want for Christmas. This year, we are taking that a step further - we are going shopping together for our Christmas gifts!

(My dog likes plain saltine crackers. She is strange.)

Well, I am going to go work on another post, which will, hopefully, have correct references to relevant parts and which will be tempered by the thoughtful words of those more cognizant of literary and legal propriety than I.

0 Old Comments: