Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Quick update for y'all

I originally had the idea for the In my Kitchen posts quite a while ago. But I never did it-we have great conversations, tell jokes, etc, and I usually forget the things I want to post about before I get a chance to sit down and write it. But the opportunity arose one evening, and I ran with it- and it appears someone liked it. Cool.

It also appears the City has managed to hire(?) a new sign code dude. I'll be keeping you updated on that. Ohh, yes, a new target for my sign enforcement effort (or lack thereof) posts! Just joking, I wouldn't pick on the new guy! Yet.

Went to the mall this weekend. Ugh. Didn't buy anything. I will be returning however, to the only good part of the mall-Scheels! The rest of that @#$ place can wallow in it's own misery without me.

Well, I'm off to do stuff. I've been workin' to much, and not at laundry, dishes, housecleaning.....But it never goes away!

0 Old Comments: