Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Power

Well, I've been reading things again. Was over on the City website, nosing about, (Dec minutes of ECP are up) read the SME report again. You know what gets me about that report? No? Hmm.

Had to go read up on the Tribune coverage and comments and all. I might have to start commenting more over there. Sometimes I like to argue with people. Well, not really argue, more like debate. However, after David and I's short lived takeover of their little blog, I don't know, ...


Ok, fine, I'll tell ya what gets me about that report. Electric City Power, ie the City of Great Falls, is inserted and removed as a factor at will. Sometimes our participation, our presence in the overall, is important, but sometimes we are not a consideration.

SME is separate from ECP when it comes down to it. I think I have more faith in SME than I do in ECP to be honest. But neither one really does me much good. EIS says all good. Hmm, do I trust them?

We (the population) are used a justification for parts of it, but there is no reason, right now, to believe that the citizens of Great Falls will be able to purchase power from ECP. ECP sells, right now, 16-20 mW. But they will be responsible for three times that. So what is the City going to do with their additional power? They can't sell it to the 54,000 residents of Great Falls. Ohh, wait, or will they try?

Well, they aint sure yet.

And I am unsure of a lot of things.

0 Old Comments: