Friday, January 05, 2007

Very little time....

to blog lately. Christmas was good, the New Year is starting out well. A new direction in my life, which I am really liking so far. Hopefully, I can do it well, and continue with it down the road. Maybe my alleged attitude problem won't be an issue, I dunno, the boss can be a real hardass, but I'm optimistic he will put up with it...
Rather vague, I know, but y'all will have to deal with that, because there is nothing you can do about it! Ha ha!

But one thing about this new direction-I have to dress nice. And I am not the girliest girl out there by any means, and have been told by many I am not very good at coordinating, and accessorizing and color coding and such like. And have I mentioned I hate shopping for clothes? And shoes. Oh, the horror. And now I have to!

My girl loves clothes and shoes. I think they switched her in the hospital. And, she is kinda a smartass, NOTHING like me, yeah, they switched her.

Anywhoo, Santa, that coolest old rotund guy, brought me Guns N Roses Greatest Hits which includes a remake of... drum roll...Sympathy for the Devil! As loud as my crappy little computer room stereo will play it right now. Absolutely awesome CD, but it is G' N' R so that is to be expected.

Well, I'm off to read others more exciting than I, so see ya around.

0 Old Comments: