Tuesday, February 06, 2007

How's it going.

All kinds of things going on I want to write about, as usual.

Oh, for those of you with reading comprehension issues, or ADD or whatever, you might just want to go check on batting averages or something, this might be one of those posts.

Once again, I'm a year older. Discussing it with the sister tonight, we both decided we are just going to stop aging. Sounded good to me. Birthday's aren't much fun when you are the birthday planner, decorator, cake cooker etc. And then mine is stuck between Christmas and Valentines day. There's another overrated holiday. I like it when the chocolate goes on sale though. Any holiday the chocolate goes on sale is good.

On to flowers. I like flowers. I buy the bouquets at the store, I attempt to get them to grow in my flowerbeds, but don't spend a lot of money on something for me if it is just going to die! Depressing. I like the little tea roses, in the pots. As soon as they enter my house, they begin to droop, and within a couple weeks, they die. Gave up trying that years ago.

Oh, hey, anyone know what that is?
Duh, I know it's a car, ha ha.
I think it kinda looks like a car coming out of shell of a car.
$1,363,000.00
Type:Quad-Turbo W16
Displacement:7994 cc
Horsepower: 1002 bhp @ 6000 rpm
Torque: 922 lb-ft @ 5500 rpm
0-60 mph: 2.9 sec
Top Speed: 248.6 miles/h
Miles Per Gallon: N/A (Ya think?)
Redline: 8000 rpm
Fun.

0 Old Comments: