Friday, October 21, 2005

Well, no school today so I can't work much. The kids are bored already and want to go shopping. The bright spot is its Friday and we get to go hunting this weekend.
The kids are planning Halloween, which is always difficult because it is the Other Half's birthday.
I have been amusing myself by making it very obvious that I am writing down peoples plate numbers when they park on the crosswalks at the school. I have gotten alot of dirty looks. This one lady parks on the crosswalk on the wrong side of the street, and then walks her child into the school. Heaven forbid she use the crosswalk for it's intended purpose.

The cool weater and falling leaves are causing the dormant baking urge to resurface. The chili making urge will be next. Then the stay home and hibernate urge after the first few snowfalls. The Hubby actually thinks I am going ice fishing with him this year. After avoiding it for the last 15 years. We will see. The period between end of open water walleye fishing and ice fishing is always difficult for him.

2 Old Comments:

Ah, snow! I am SO looking forward to our first big snowfall!

By Blogger david, at 9:59 PM  

Where have you been? Get blogging!

By Blogger GeeGuy, at 4:52 PM