Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I keep coming back to this blog, but nothing new gets posted!

We had a good Christmas. Good friends, family, food. Presents. Beverages. Little kids, wired on sugar and a Santa high, racing around like gerbils on acid, leaving behind a trail of foil chocolate wrappers and discarded gifts. Isn't it amazing how normally intelligent parents buy items they Know they will hate, but it is worth it to see the childs face light up as the gift is unwrapped. And then you watch My Little Pony videos for hours. And dress Polly Pocket in her tiny little clothes, and search the house for one miniscule white pump so she can go to the ball.
I need a vacation. I may drink too much on New Years.

2 Old Comments:

My personal best story was my December 26 trip to the ER to have a Polly Pocket pump removed from my little girl's nose.

By Blogger GeeGuy, at 3:33 PM  

Trade you christmas day. Without my sisters home this year it was quiet. No kids running around.

By Blogger ZenPanda, at 10:20 PM