Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bikini blogging

Between the times I had my kids I didn't own one. Of course I had one in high school. Remember Broadwater Bay when it was cool? I spent alot of time there.
But just last year I was going to take my boy to Mitchell Pool, so I figured, might as well get one. Course I ended up in the kiddie pool with the daughter.
Well, I went to the store to find a suit. I just wanted a plain old two peice. Have you seen some of the ugly stuff on those racks? It is horrible! No way am I prancing around in hot pink and lime green flowers! They didn't even have any in just plain old solid colors! And the cut of some of them would make any girl look bad. It took forever for me to find something I could tolerate wearing in public. And then I get to the pool, and oh my lord, some people should not show that much skin. Sorry if anybody gets insulted, but come on now, you can only stuff so much in spandex before it starts rollin over, and around and just yuck.

Anyway, I found one. It's black.

0 Old Comments: