Monday, June 19, 2006

Didja notice...

...it was kinda windy on Saturday... and we were at the lake. Sat on shore waiting for the wind to go down. It didn't. Fuckit, we can fish in this. Unload boat. Progress out of the sheltered bay... Hit the mouth where the lake necks down, squeezing waves from all over into a smaller area. The conversation went something like this.

Me: Are you sure we can take these waves?
Him: Yes dear, this is why we got a bigger boat.

Me: Oh lord, that's a big one.
Him: It's O.K. we'll be fine

Me: Oh crap, I don't think I want to do this
Him:It's Ok, hold on this is a big one

Me: Oh dear God, I have had enough, take me back to shore
Him: We just need to get through here then it will be better

Me:FuckthattakemebackIdon'twannagofishingtodayholyshit
LordsavemeTAKEMEBACKTOSHORE!!!
Him: Yeah, it's pretty bad, I'll take us back in.

It was pretty windy.

0 Old Comments: