Sunday, June 11, 2006

Well, It stopped raining, and started to dry out. So I went out to mow the lawn. (You see, the lawn needs to be mowed while the boat is gone, since it is parked on the back lawn. Well, actually there are three boats back there, but.....)
The lawn did not get mowed while the boat was out last weekend, since my fine ass was IN the boat. Where it should have been today, but I have kids who do not like to spend 12 hours in the boat, and cannot fend for themselves to the extent that they can be abandoned for said 12 hours. So I blog, and bitch, and mow the lawn, and if anyone is very lucky, I may cook, and clean and such like. Not so far, but it is possible.
But back to the lawn. Put gas in the mower. Two pulls, it starts, I push the lever off the turtle to the hare, And it starts raining! I was relentless. That lawn got mowed. Parked the mower, came inside, rain stopped, sun came out. Figures.
However, Fix a flat did not fix the flat on the boys bike, so I think a trip to the store for a new tube is in the cards. Damn, that means I won't be able to start on the laundry. Or dishes. Etc. Bummer.

0 Old Comments: