Sunday, June 11, 2006

Well, the menfolk are off for the day in the quest for The Elusive Walleye. I am left to tend the homefires. Oops, they just went out. Laundry is sitting there, mocking me. ...you must wash us sometime.....why put it off..... No! I can't hear you! breakfast dishes in the sink ....screw the laundry....do us, it will only take a minute....toys scattered through the house......you get the picture. I block them, to blog, for all of you.

I see you come here, and I have posted nothing new, and you leave, disapointed, unsatisfied. You come from all over the world, and make me wonder who are you? Why do you return, when there are so many other better blogs out there? And how many more would come if I was a better, more prolific writer, with important, interesting things to say?

I guess we shall never know, because though I love you all, this blog is at the near to last on my Important Things List. I would have stood you up in a heartbeat to go fishing. And then I would have blogged about how I left you hanging, and spent my day on the water, catching fish, while you came here, hoping I had not abandoned you. Ha Ha Ha!!!

0 Old Comments: