Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Well, I have been fishing, and camping, and working. But not much blogging. I find I miss it, and all of you, when I take time off. I have to check up on what I’ve missed.
Holter lake is beautiful this time of year, the hills and mountains vibrant and green, mirrored in the water. Saw a mommy sheep and her little baby hopping about in the rocks. Burned my nose. Avoided burning much else so far. The rain this weekend was nice, but it kept us home. I need to get some garden type stuff done, but it keeps getting delayed. Don’t feel bad, blogging is not the only thing I have been neglecting. I read the paper yesterday for the first time in almost two weeks. (Well, except for the outdoor section!) I have some thoughts I am formulating, but politics has been rather dull lately, I think the City has avoided doing anything I need to bitch too vocally about (please correct me if I missed anything) and the rest of life continues to plod along.
I sat down here today to work, but my blog friend GeeGuy’s plaintive querry kept echoing through my mind. I know he is a tender fellow, and would take it hard if we were to abandon him, alone in the big wide world, so here I am. I could be in a bubble bath right now, sipping champagne and painting my toenails, but am slaving away at the keyboard instead, wearing my poor fingers to the bone….
I would say I will do better, but I have this thing about telling the truth.

2 Old Comments:

Tender?

By Blogger GeeGuy, at 6:59 AM  

Yeah, we all know you are a very tender, fragile guy who takes everything to heart. You put on a good show though! Hee heeheee!!

By Blogger a-fire-fly, at 10:02 AM