Thursday, July 20, 2006

How hard did they look?

Watching the news (channel 5) the other night, there was this story on a home health care worker who stole money from one of her clients. The reporter reported, gave facts and information, and then noted the news station had been unable to locate the business this person worked for. Huh? I recognised to name immediately. The business has been around for several years. They do not appear to have an ad in the phone book, but they do have a bus bench on the corner of 3rd st and 1st ave N. They are licensed by the state I would think. They have a sign at the business. Which doesn't do much good if you don't know where the business is. So I called directory assistance. And they gave me a number. Just like that. I need to become a reporter, this is just too easy.

0 Old Comments: