Monday, July 31, 2006

I have been watching

the St Marys fire. There are few things as unstoppable as a fire like this. It grew 2800% Saturday. It rolls through the old growth timber like a freight train with a drunk conductor with a death wish.
Look at the webcam pictures. I have watched it coming over the mountains, and it is on the last one.
Nothing of any intrest going on in my life. I actually made some money last week, which was nice. but very hot. Our friends call and invite us over, and we look at each other and decline. We are air conditioning snobs. And quite comfortable with that fact.

The girl is off in her room pouting cuz I am a mean mommie. I kicked her off the computer. Actually, she got off on her own, I just didn't realize how short term her removal was. She has hit the argueing with everything stage. I am not pleased. I don't like this stage, make it go away.

But, it is enevitably time to do dishes, and laundry, and other assorted mundane tasks. Sneak up on the pouting child and scare the attitude out of her? It could work!

0 Old Comments: