Thursday, October 19, 2006

Google

Somehow, for some reason I got a hit off of "how many polly pockets were made world wide"
As far as I can remember, I have only alluded to Polly in one post.
I don't think I like Polly Pocket. She probably has health care, never needs to worry about Social Security being around when she retires, has nothing to retire from, she has a car that turns into a helicopter, and a guy to drive it. She doesn't have to fix dinner or do laundry, or worry about sending her kids to college. Her parents are never around to tell her her rock band is too loud, or she spends to much on clothes, and to get her homework done. She will never worry about having shoes to match her blouse, or if she has the proper "accessories". Her hair is always perfect, her little plastic makeup is perfect on her little plastic face, and her clothes always fit. Yeah, I don't like her. Excuse me, I 'm going to go hide all her left shoes. See how she gets out of that!

0 Old Comments: