Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ok, I'm full of crap.

I'm not going to stop blogging.
I couldn't do that, Hawkeye just got here, TSJ might be returning, slowly, and Sue called me Buttercup! (Did she go to High School with someone named Buttercup?)
Who was that other guy that commented...

David has probably been getting a real kick out of this, since he is setting me up with a different site, where I can change things (colors, themes, etc.) at a whim. I'll probably do more playing with my blog than actual writing. Well, to be honest, that's what I have been doing. I promise I'll have it up and running soon...

...Justin! No, no, no, I was not the Naked Peta Chick! I made fun of the N.P.C.! And speaking of that, why do people who are protesting something get away with things like that? If there was a protest on Central, Oh, how about People Emulating Transvestite Ardvarks lobbying in opposition of the Proposed Coal Plant, (PETA, lobbying in opposition of PCP) naked of course, on Central, do ya think they might be shut down?

Ok, I'm gonna go.
I have to finish the new header for the other site, and I have like, three or four posts to finish. (only one of which is on the Coal Plant!)

0 Old Comments: