Friday, February 24, 2006

State record!

Hey, I got a new reason to bash the Tribune!
Last weekend the 18 year old State Record for yellow perch was broken. As perch go it’s a lunker, 2.39 pounds. Yesterday the Outdoors section DIDN’T EVEN MENTION IT!
This is a big deal for fisherpersons! Any time a state record is broken and we receive a new pinnacle to aspire to, it is a big deal. I personally have caught some big perch, and can only imagine what it would be like to catch one that big. I would be dancing in the street!
If you are interested in what a state record perch looks like, click on fishing reports right over there and see.

2 Old Comments:

WHAT?!?!?! THEY DIDN'T REPORT A NEW FISHING RECORD?!?!?!?!

LIES BY OMMISION!!!!

DOWN WITH THE CORRUPT MEDIA!!!!!

I'll happily join you out front of their place of business for a protest, I'll bring my pitchfork, you bring an axe. This can't be tolerated!

By Blogger Justin, at 10:54 AM  

They had a little blurb (like three lines) about it in the regular paper, but nothing in the weekly Outdoors section. I looked in the Kalispell paper and it was front page news!

By Blogger a-fire-fly, at 11:11 AM