Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ahhhhhrrggg

Tried to buy the damn paper this morning at the handy little box around the corner. Of course it is broken again. They never work. Is this a ploy to get people to subscribe? All I want is the Outdoors section! Cursing it didn't work. Kicking it was moderately successful in that it not only gave me back MY change but the lost quarters of the last couple folks who attempted to donate money to the corporate views of Gannet bloodsuckers International. But no paper. Bah Hooey is what I says. It was a pretty good investment though, I made a buck for standing on the corner cursing and kicking the metal box for about a minute and a half. Hurt my toe though. Wonder if I can sue for personal injury. Pain and suffering. Emotional distress. What say you lawyer types?

2 Old Comments:

Of course you can sue. Winning, of course, is another matter!

By Blogger GeeGuy, at 8:45 PM  

Wanna borrow my gas axe?

By Blogger Justin, at 1:13 PM