Monday, March 06, 2006

The blame game

Ha! Geeguy has a post about kids being overweight.
Hey guess what?
Quit letting your kid sit in front of the Tv/video game eating McDonalds and potato chips! Send their little butts down to the park for a game of football, and go with them, you could probably use a little cardio workout too!
Oh, and if you spill hot coffee on your lap guess what- IT WILL BURN YOU!
And remember, Grizzly bears ARE PREDATORS-THEY WILL EAT YOU!
If you don't look where you are aiming-YOU MAY SHOOT SOMEONE!
If you smoke-YOU MIGHT DIE!
If you drink and drive-YOU COULD KILL SOMEONE!
I believe it is called common sense-but I may need to consult my lawyer on that.

2 Old Comments:

As an attorney, I can confirm that it is, indeed, common sense. Fortunately enough people lack said commodity to keep me busy.

By Blogger GeeGuy, at 2:20 PM  

Nobody lives forever. I've spent my life doing dangerous stuff for fun, but I've never even considered blaming somebody else when I've gotten hurt. I figure, since I gotta die anyway, might as well go out with a bang. :)

By Blogger Justin, at 8:45 AM