Thursday, June 22, 2006

So after several fishing trips I have managed not to get a sunburn. I usually scorch myself pretty good by this time of the year. But I have been being careful, got a stash of 45SPF in the boat. Out on a job yesterday I burned my shoulders pretty good. Good thing I didn't wear shorts.

We went over to Barnes & Nobel last night. I love bookstores, I think I have mentioned that. But I never buy books there. I'm poor. I can buy the same paperback book at Kmart for a couple dollars less, and the hardbacks? That is a major investment! I had to keep my hands in my pockets tho, a new John Sanford and two Robert B. Parkers I have not read.

Well, it is a beautiful day. I'm off to the shop. Don't be holdin' your collective breaths for any more river pics, takes to long to upload. Though I do appreciate the interest in them.

0 Old Comments: