Friday, August 13, 2010

Hello everyone

My it has been awhile. In case you didn't notice, I am having difficulty with the other spot. I am not sure if this is going to work but hey, if you don't try, you'll never know, right.
Anyhow, a little bird recently told me a story about the city's water rights being an issue... again. All I can say is research the 1973 water use act. It's in the MCA. This isn't rocket science, folks.
I have also been informed that some new stuff has been submitted to DNRC, in such fine form as to confuse the water Masters. That is pretty impressive, if you ask me, which you didn't.
I'll tell you about how they could fix that, if anyone is interested.
I also note the new Planning Director is dazzling in his interpretation of zoning laws. Nice to know adult oriented business are not a blight on the downtown as long as the primary purpose is selling "clothes" instead of adult oriented items.
And the City is moving right along with that sign code enforcement things now aren't they. There are no temporary banners used as primary signage, and Sandwich boards are so well controlled. I know a guy who put it a 4x8 wall sign almost a year ago. He asked me the other day about turning in his permit application. Apparently it has been sitting on his desk since last october.

Well. There's a start. I may elucidate on any or all of those depending on my interest in them in the morning.

0 Old Comments: