Wednesday, November 30, 2005

just in case...

Just in case anyone is pondering the proliferation of posts and paragraphical pontification personified in this passage of posting preponderance - I am bored. Not much in the way of work till the weather warms. Hey, have any of you guys seen Cinderella Man? Just wondering.

Pulled out the Websters Library of Practical Information-Quotations.

"Committee": If you want to kill any idea in the world today, get a committee working on it.
Charles Kittering
"America": Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right. When wrong, to be put right.
Carl Schurz
A citizen of america will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but will not cross the street to vote in a national election. Bill Vaughn

I could go on, just opened pages at random and picked my favorites. Actually I read way more than I would post. Just those three took me twenty minutes. (That is something I forgot to mention in the previous post. I am addicted to books. I can lose hours at a time in a good book. However at this time I have no unread books, and very few that would stand a second or third reading.)

0 Old Comments: