Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Odds and ends

Well, not much in the news lately to get me excited.
Spring has me excited.
I am thinking of starting an exercise program and quitting smoking. I am not in bad shape, but I could be better. Gotta keep up with the boy during hunting season. (He passed his Hunters Ed. final with 99%!)
The sisters child is due mid to end of April. It is kind of funny, she is older than I, and having her first, so she has been calling with all the wierd questions and concerns that arise. A new baby that is someone elses will be fun.
I have been relatively uninspired about everything lately. Started on a new header for this site, but I don't like the layout, and have not come up with the proper solution yet. It will most likely languish in Corel for a while and get deleted.
I need some motivation. For something.

0 Old Comments: