Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What is it with women and shoes? This is one of those feminine attributes I am not afflicted with. Most women of my aquaintence have piles of them. And rules about what to wear with which and when and why. Oh my.
I will Never own a pair of pink shoes.
My 4 year old daughter wants to go shoe shopping. Right Now. She owns pink shoes.
My 11 year old son steals my hiking boots and tennis shoes, cuz we wear the same size now. But he will not go shoe shopping. I do not even like to clothes shop for myself, but I end up shopping for the Other Half and the Boy, because they won't go. (Well, there are a few things I like to shop for, but we are not going to talk about them.)
Sporting goods stores, and bookstores are good.

2 Old Comments:

I own 4 pairs of shoes, my daughter owns 25 pairs.
I've spent the last 2 days dress shopping with my cousins' daughter for a prom dress. UGH! I walked about 25 miles an dargueed the majority of it. I will not do that again. Thank goodness I only have 1 daughter!
Bookstores are dangerous.
Shopping is not a priority but can be fun if I have an idea of what I want.
:)

By Blogger ZenPanda, at 9:48 PM  

AYE CARUMBA! Between my wife and two daughters, it's nearly impossible to find a square foot of space in our house that doens't have a shoe in it!

By Blogger david, at 8:34 PM