Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Remembering back to my younger days.

At CMR girls were allowed to wear mini skirts but no one was allowed to wear shorts.
The boys found this unfair, so a bunch of them got together and wore mini skirts to school.
I’ll never forget those guys cruising around all day wearing skirts. Needless to say, pretty soon there was a policy change. I personally think it was because the teachers couldn’t stand the guys sitting, as guys do, without the leg crossing decorum girls are taught, when wearing skirts.

When walking down an empty hallway, have you ever had an almost uncontrollable urge to pull the fire alarm?

Auto mechanics was in a building not attached to the main school. I remember walking outside on the way to class on those beautiful spring days. It was so hard to go back inside. I had math as my next class, which made it even harder.

On rainy days we had inside Cross Country practice, which ment around the gym, up the stairs, around the square, up the stairs, around the square, down the stairs, around the square, down the stairs, around the gym...

As an art aide I would be in the halls during class time and sometimes I would lead teachers to believe I was skipping class, just because.

3 Old Comments:

Oh yeah, let's see.

Standing around in the commons every morning giving all our buddies sh*t.

A smoking area!!

I ran those same stairs in weight training. Oh how I couldn't stand Jack Johnson on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Keggers out on the river...land where my friends have houses now!

By Blogger GeeGuy, at 9:59 AM  

KEG- Kids Educational Gathering

CMR's smoking area was still there my first year-before I smoked, but gone the next.

By Blogger a-fire-fly, at 10:16 AM  

I quit in college you poor thing. That stuff'll kill you. (Although I didn't quit chewing until 10 years ago!)

I also remember knowing the exact route so I could fly through the parking lot without hitting any speed bumps.

And when I was there, it was closed campus. So we had a very elaborate system to escape campus and grab lunch at McDonalds.

Sheesh, we're a regular Edith and Archie!

By Blogger GeeGuy, at 10:16 PM