Monday, April 03, 2006

So, I have a plan. I did pushups and sit ups, got in some deep knee bends loading the dishwasher, up and down the steps helping the girl with her computer game, and other assorted exercises picking up the house and doing laundry. I figure if I can keep up a good pace while doing the regular house stuff and exaggerate the motions I am already doing it can only help. Ran the child (on her bike) and dog around the block a few times yesterday too. I am also rationing my cigarettes.

We went fishing Friday night. It was a beautiful night, just chilly enough to make a little fire nice, the wind picked up about 11:00 which was ok, the fish had stopped biting by then. We caught 14 ling, kept 7; two little ones that swallowed the hook but the rest were good fish. No trout or garbage fish.
The Other Half also got to go fishing on a private pond and got a nearly ten pound brown! He was absolutely giddy when he got home.

Oh, daylight savings time SUCKS!!!

0 Old Comments: