Thursday, December 01, 2005

Time

Tomorrow is the Christmas Stroll. The sister wants me to go with her. Haven't been to it in 9 years. Hmm.... Kids would probably have fun.
On the subject of kids, I just finished a project for a friend. She gives her small relatives Tonka dump trucks on their b-days. Not just regular Tonka's either. They paint the ones for the girls girly colors and put customized door decals on all of them and the kids name. I did one with custom flames down the sides. Very cool. Wish I had pictures. Wish I had a digital camera. Wish I had a magic broom that would clean house. Wish I may, Wish I might, Ok this is going nowhere fast.

2 Old Comments:

Please send the magic broom...

By Blogger KarbonKountyMoos, at 7:19 AM  

Wouldn't that be awesome?

By Blogger a-fire-fly, at 12:13 PM