Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ya know, I don't much care if your cat is on a leash. I have never personally met a cat that appreciated being on a leash. But dogs are different. We were at the park yesterday with our ugly little dog - on a leash- and this guy comes into the park with his little mutt, who runs up to my dog barking its little head off, being an ass. Now my dog could have ripped this little mongrels head off but she couldn't get to it. Cuz she was on a leash. So I was rude to the guy. And he was surprised, like why are you being bitchy just because my dog is running around loose in a park full of kids being an ass to your dog which is tied up to the park bench. Large dogs bother me too, because I have small children. If a dog runs up to my kids barking - expect me to over react!

Any way, I have been sorta working. My daughter is learning to help Mom. Probably the only 4 year old in the state who knows how to run a plotter. And the boy got stepped on by a larger boy in gym, hurt his ankle and missed a day and a half- I have been calling him Wimpy Gimps-a-Lot. Yes, he really appreciates that.

I believe it is officially spring. Dave is most likely in a no more snow depression. I however am happyhappyhappy! Except for the tax thing coming like a freight train. Yes, I procrastinate.

Posting will most likely be rather sporadic, depending on when I have time and things to blab about.

0 Old Comments: