Monday, May 01, 2006

Identity

So, what inspired the on-line name you use? I'll go first-I had recently returned from a trip to New York, where we saw lots of fireflys, twinkling like little fairy lights in the shrubs at my aunts house. I have always been rather taken with fireflys, and fairys and mystical fantasy creatures. Sitting here late at night bored, I thought I would start a blog, and see what happened with it. Flitting about on the winds of technology, appearing and vanishing...
How about you? (Dave, just make something up!)

7 Old Comments:

Mine is pretty lame...when I had to choose an alias for my first HoTMaiL account (back in 1996), I used my first name, and then added the "msc" as it stands for "Medical Service Corps," which is what I am in the Air Force. Hence, "davidmsc" -- if I could go back in time and select something different, I probably would.

By Blogger david, at 6:51 PM  

Mine is very simple- I have collected giant panda "stuff" since I was very young and not too long ago I started to study buddhism, thus was born the zenpanda!
(pretty lame but me!)

By Blogger ZenPanda, at 8:05 PM  

I'd tell you. But then I'd have to kill you.

By Blogger GeeGuy, at 10:31 PM  

Old family joke. I keep claiming I am going to post about it but I never have so far.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:13 AM  

GeeGuy, you are no fun!

By Blogger a-fire-fly, at 12:23 PM  

Admittedly.

By Blogger GeeGuy, at 10:19 PM  

Ever seen the old Police Academy movies? Remember the part where Tackleberry blows the whole damn target off of the post with the gargantuan revolver and Mahoney asks him where the hell he got that thing?

My answer is the same as his.

"My ma gave it to me"

;)

By Blogger Justin, at 12:05 AM