Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I have come up for air. Surfing blogland this morning I see I am not the only one neglecting the writing of meandering thoughts.

Ya know that phone call I mentioned in my last post? Well, it was the beginning of a series of Important Things that culminated in - A new boat! Well, not new, but new to us! I must now actually make some money.

Oh, and folks - if you have a sign that needs to be Grandfathered YOU must apply to the city with money, pleas, and pictures by June 1st. It is not automatic. You must apply. Let me know if you need information or advice.

Dave, as a mother who truly dislikes many things modern parents allow their children to get away with, and having discussed it at length with my 11 year old and after seeing your daughter on the news, I must say I think the schools have better things to complain about. The schools actions seem more disruptive than the cause.

Y'all have a nice day now.

7 Old Comments:

Thanks, FireFly -- and I think you're right -- the "disruption" to my daughter's education is much more substantial due to the school's actions, than her hair color has caused.

By Blogger david, at 6:00 AM  

Hey, weren't we going to have a get together?

By Blogger GeeGuy, at 11:47 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger GeeGuy, at 11:47 PM  

I hope you are not waiting for me to plan something Gee. Last I heard it was for the end of Feb. and with my ability to procrastinate, that seems right on schedule. We've got damn near a whole year to plan!

By Blogger a-fire-fly, at 8:52 AM  

I am waiting for you to plan it.

By Blogger GeeGuy, at 4:17 PM  

O.k, um, well, hmm, lets see, let me check my schedule.

By Blogger a-fire-fly, at 5:25 PM  

I propose early June -- anyone else wanna play?

By Blogger david, at 4:18 AM