Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Remember to depressed robot on Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy?

No /404 here.Even tried multi. Nothing helped. I'm really depressed about this.You see, I'm just a web server... here I am, brain the size of the universe, trying to serve you a simple web page,Where does that leave me?!I mean, I don't even know you.How should I know what you wanted from me? You honestly think I can *guess*what someone I don't even *know*wants to find here?*sigh*Man, I'm so depressedIt's not pretty when a web server cries. And where do you get off telling me what to show anyway?Just because I'm a web server,and possibly a manic depressive one at that?Why does that give you the right to tell me what to do?Huh? I'm so depressed...I think I'll crawl off into the trash can and decompose. I mean, I'm gonna be obsolete in what, two weeks anyway?What kind of a life is that? Two effing weeks, and then I'll be replaced by a .01 release, that thinks it's God's gift to web servers, just because it doesn't have some tiddly little security hole with its HTTP POST implementation, or something. I'm sorry, I mean, it's not your job to listen to my problems, and I guess it is my job to go and fetch web pages for you. But I couldn't get this one. I'm so sorry.Believe me! Maybe I could interest you in another page? There are a lot out there that are pretty neat, they say, although none of them were put on *my* server, of course. Figures, huh? That makes me depressed too, since I have to serve them, all day and all night long. Two weeks of information overload, and then *pffftt*, consigned to the trash. What kind of a life is that? Now, please let me sulk alone. I'm so depressed...

His picture accompanied this on a link that didn't work.

3 Old Comments:

Is this an anti-Meth post?

By Blogger WolfPack, at 5:26 PM  

No, but I agree that our friend Firefly appears to be on drugs.

By Blogger GeeGuy, at 8:45 AM  

Hey, I didn't make it up!

By Blogger a-fire-fly, at 2:54 PM