Friday, April 28, 2006

Just wrong

Just saw a thing on the morning show- The Star Spangled Banner translated to and sung in Spanish. Wrong, just wrong.
This is Great Falls Montana, and I saw a car driving around the other day with a big Mexican flag in the back window. Yeah, you love your country so much, you move about as far away as you can and still be be in the USA!

Didja know you can order personalized M & M's? Get you name on them and everything. While Easter shopping at Albertsons I saw a Giant Hershey's Bar. This thing was like the king daddy of Hershey bars. $30.00 worth of chocolate. I'm in love.

Anybody want some mint? Nice and hardy, lived here for generations, if you don't want it to, it will grow.

2 Old Comments:

I would gladly take some hardy mint. My patch died out over the winter.

By Blogger Treasure State Jew, at 10:31 AM  

The flag in the back of the car probably belonged to an airman (IMHO) I see many o fthose on base.

I'm sure I could kill the mint for ya...I have successfully killed every growing thing my house an yard. (So sad)

By Blogger ZenPanda, at 11:41 PM