Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ahhhhhhrrgghhhh.. or something

Got started on the taxes. What a pain in the heiney. I made no money, owe no money, evidently get no money back, but must still get the blasted thing complete and sent in. Why does the gov't make doing things right so hard?
I wanna go fishing again this weekend, but doubt I will. Supposed to rain. Or something. deductions and depreciation and amortized shit falling from the sky. I need a big loophole to jump through and land on a lake in a boat I can't afford with the sun shining and a cold beer in my hand. And a big ass fish on my line.
Day dreaming off in la laa land...................................................................

Ok, damn, I'm back. Nothing changed.
Nothing good in the news. Why do they print lots of depressing shit and no good stuff?
Well, they picked a new spot for the federal court house. If it gets blown up I think I am in the blast zone. Wonder if it will affect my property value. Sure is going to make it fun driving around here. Usually a couple times a year they have to close the Central West bridge for a while in the morning because of fog. Virtually all the lawyers in this city have offices downtown.

3 Old Comments:

Firefly;

If it is too much trouble, I think I can find an accountant that can help you ...

;)

Don't worry about the bridge; pretty soon all those lawyers will pull up stakes and move to Central Avenue West. The downtown might look like a ghost town, but I guess that is the price for progress.

By Blogger Treasure State Jew, at 4:02 PM  

Not so much trouble, just lack of motivation-and all those big words. And numbers. Makes my poor litttle brain go numb.

That's an awful lot of lawyers on Central West. I don't think they can all fit over here unless they plan to camp out in KFC. Might have room for a couple in that big safe Central Lock & Key parks outside every day.

By Blogger a-fire-fly, at 8:42 PM  

Maybe -- just MAYBE -- this will eventually lead to the K-Mart/Corral West/Staples parking lot getting cleaned up and looking better!

By Blogger david, at 9:03 PM